Simple introduction to start it off, i'm Jeremy .. 25, i know i'm old.
Currently married to Phing. Just kidding, not married yet, though i hope we could be ! She's the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with .. if I could. She means everything to me. Been with her for the past 5 years, and hopefully many more.

This was a sweet day in Gurney Hotel back in 2006. Hugging the one you love is a nice feeling isnt it? The other stuff we did was nice too, but that's not suitable to be mentioned here .. Lol. Can I hold u tight and never let go ?
Most of my time is spent on her .. thats normal for any couple.
Besides that, currently working as a freelance writer for The Star, covering mostly lifestyle events .. food, concerts, sports, shows, exhibitions .. the fun stuff. Basically I go watch or try out stuff, do write ups on it, and get paid. Lucky me .. lol.
Living in Penang now, but one day .. i hope to move to a cold country .. can't stand the heat here. Plus the scenery is much nicer over there too.
I'm just a simple person, i dont care bout fame, wealth, status or popularity .. I'm contented with what I have. And i dont care what people think .. it's my life, i'll live it how i want to. As long as i have her, I'll survive .. even without money.
Thats about all .. its a relief to finally get the 2nd blog started .. after such a long period of procrastination.
No comments:
Post a Comment