Saturday, May 3, 2008

Midnight Visitor

I awoke at 2am to the sounds of meowing. At first i thought it was my cat demanding food .. but then i realised the sound was a little different. So i took a peek outside and found this little fella looking up at me.

I actually said hello, good morning to her. Yes, i talk to cats. I know it seems kinda silly, but talking to animals is just therapeutic. I ended up talking to her for a couple minutes, all the while my own cat was grumbling, she was probably jealous at the attention this stray is getting from me. This little cat, looked at me, then meowed a few times, as if she was answering me.

Aww, I just love cats. Especially one as cute as this. It looked kinda fat to be a stray, so it was probably someone's pet passing by .. or some idiotic irresponsible moron moved away and left their pet behind.. those kinda people are scum.

After a while, she gave a final meow and walked off. Never to be seen again since. Well, I hope you're fine and well Mrs. Kitty .. and do pay me a visit the next time you're in the area.

No comments: